Social Distancing & Awareness Floor Marking Tape
Everyone is in a panic during the Corona Virus pandemic, and let’s be honest, no one likes dying.
The World Health Organization and other responsible organizations like the Centre Disease Control have put together a set of guidelines to help keep everyone safe. These include:
- washing your hands regularly
- touching your face
- avoiding contact with the sick
- distancing yourself from people
You can also use Social Distancing & Awareness Floor Marking Tape. These guidelines and should be understood as just that. Each country has unique circumstances and needs unique solutions to curb the spread of COVID-19.
We have been manufacturing Non-Slip floor safety products for more than 15 years, and one of our social distancing awareness tapes can really help flatten then curve of infections during the Corona Virus pandemic. We also supply and install a large range of Floor Safety Products throughout South Africa, suited to all slippery floor surfaces.
While we are currently forced to stay at home, we are, however, allowed to shop for essential supplies. The risk we face when taking a trip to the shops is that we could get infected by someone or infect someone else if we are a carrier of the virus and don’t know it.
Retail stores face new challenges. One of their main objectives is to supply products in the safest possible way. An effective way of enforcing Social Distancing is by applying Social Distance Awareness Floor Markings. Awareness Floor Markings are a proven method of enforcing social distancing.
Our Social Distancing Floor Marking Tape is easy to apply. If applied correctly, it will withstand high traffic, regular aggressive cleaning, the sun, rain, and cold weather. It has deep colors that visibly stand out.
It is the responsibility of every retail outlet to keep customers safe. If we all work together, we can stop the spread of this virus.
How to apply Social Distancing Awareness Floor Marking Tape
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry, and free of any loose particles or residue.
- Use a cleaning solvent. Wipe the area thoroughly.
- Peel approximate 100mm of tape off the roll and firmly stick it to the start of the area you want to apply it to.
- Gently pull the roll in increments of approximately 250mm at a time and place the tape onto the floor, ensuring that it is a straight line. Do no peel too much at a time, as this could cause the tape to stretch.
- After the tape is stuck down in a straight line, use a 50mm mohair roller with firm pressure over the tape. Roll with pressure at the grout lines.
- Cut the tape out of the grout lines by up to 5mm to avoid moisture getting underneath the tape.
- To apply Social Distancing Marking Tape it must be applied at 1,5m intervals.
How to get Social Distancing Awareness Marking Tape
Social Distancing & Awareness Floor Marking Tape is available from Slip No More. We provide advice on all types of slippery floors. We are specialists in floor safety and tile and floor care. With thousands of examples of areas where we have increased floor safety, there isn`t a slippery floor we can`t fix.
For more information, advice on how you can increase your floor safety, contact us today.